What is Radiopaedia.org ?
Radiopaedia is a rapidly growing open-edit educational radiology resource which has been primarily compiled by radiology residents / registrars / fellows and consultants from across the world. The site's collective aim is to create the best radiology reference available, and to make it available for you for free and forever.. read more.
How to get involved
If you are new to Radiopaedia.org or interested in contributing or collaborating for the first time, we recommend familiarisation with a few initial steps.
- general guide - basic principles in understanding the workings and structure of this site
- getting started - simple ways in which you can look after this site
- where your help or expertise may be most needed
- articles - how to create and refine article content through time
- cases - how to upload an ideal case and maintain under your own individual case file
The following YouTubeTM screencast tutorials cover the very basics in creating articles and cases :
If you just want to have a practice on how editing works - have a play in our "sandbox" page
Radiopaedia.org is more than just a reference site.
- case of the day - presented on this page every day - subscribe to RSS feed
- radiology channel - our YoutubeTM channel which contains video tutorials on various topics
- radiology signs tumblrTM blog - high quality radiologic signs added on Mon - Wed - Fri
- iOS radiology teaching files - collections of cases with questions and answers as well as relevant articles with pathology and illustrations
- twitter feed and facebook page - includes the case of the day and other information about the site and organisation
- themed case collections - an effective way to browse and review important case topics
- collaborative publications - a great way of working together