Get involved !
Radiopaedia.org did not get to where it is on its own. It is not even the work of a few people. Literally thousands of folk just like you have in one way or another contributed. Some have done so most days for a number of years, while others many have contributed a few seconds, just one time. In either case Radiopaedia.org is a little better as a result.
Here are 13 ways you can help Radiopaedia.org, and many of them take you no time at all.
update your profile
- knowing a little about our user base helps us get sponsorship
- login, and click 'profile' in the top right hand corner and then 'edit' under your name.
- update your qualifications, your training / practising site and add a profile photo of yourself.
tell someone about us
- at work
- on facebook
- on twitter
- on Google Plus
- at a party - trust us, nothing makes you more popular than banging on about Radiopaedia.org :)
- tell any company rep you happen to meet about this awesome site that their company should definitely support - don't worry, they will thank you for it - we promise
- follow us at twitter.com/radiopaedia
- retweet us
- tweet about how warm and fuzzy we make you feel
- like our facebook page
- post one of our cases on your facebook profile
- follow us on plus.google.com
- share a case of the day or video
Radiology signs project
- take a look at our Radiology Signs project
- share a Radiology sign on facebook or via twitter
Radiology channel on YouTube
- subscribe to the Radiology channel
- share an interesting tutorial video with your [radiology] friends
support our sponsors
- click on their banner and check out their products - we choose our sponsors carefully
- write to them and tell them how much you appreciate their support of this project, or write to us, and we will pass it on
- familiarise yourself with our style guide.
- correct a typo or spelling mistake or create a link
- correct errorneous content or write to us about it
- if you are reading a latest journal or review why not update the relevent radiopaedia article and add or link a reference
- post a case
- write a little article : good deeds needing doing
- there are free and paid versions
- all proceeds go towards making the site better
- if you have already downloaded them, please rate them
- we love to hear your thoughts on the site
- email us at email@example.com
- visit our feedback forum (right edge of the browser window)
- if you are a company we can offer amazing exposure to our fantastic community
- If you know if any potential sponsors, let them know about us
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Thanks for your time, and remember that Radiopaedia.org is a reflection of all the amazing people from around the globe who have contributed their time, knowledge and effort in creating a resource for all.
Frank Gaillard - founder and editor.
Synonyms & Alternative Spellings
|Synonyms or Alternative Spelling||Include in Listings?|