Currently radiopaedia is an english language resource, although we would in due course love to have the site translated into every language.
We however are keenly aware that many of you are from non-english speaking countries, or at least countries in which english is not the primary language. You should not feel left out.
Feel free to add cases in what ever language you like, however we would ask the following:
- title of the case should be in english
- non-english description should be preceded by the language used (e.g. Portuguese : see this case)
- an english version of the description should be present above the non-english version
- use google translate for a rough translation if your english is not great - there are plenty of us to clean it up.
- please add the language as a tag.