Radiopaedia.org is more than just a website. It is the front end of a community whose aim is to develop the best researched, most comprehensive and most accessible online radiology reference site... read more.
- Radiopaedia.org IS an opportunity to contribute to a project which will hopefully become the resource for radiologists everywhere
- Radiopaedia.org IS a community of like minded radiologists and radiology trainees from across the whole world so make friends
- Radiopaedia.org IS a place to share your interesting cases
- Radiopaedia.org IS where you can start collaborative projects
Role of the Radiopaedia.org community
All registered users are free to, and in fact are encouraged to edit and contribute content to the site as a whole. Furthermore, the community has a say in the direction Radiopaedia.org takes in so far as the structure of the content and as well as suggesting which features would be most beneficial.
As far as content structure is concerned, we are not a democracy, but rather a meritocracy, with decisions ultimately residing with the editorial staff. This means:
- we should have the best people making any given decision
- it is worth investing your time to become the best person to make certain decisions
'Best' in this scenario can be thought of as a combination of expertise in the relevant field, an understanding of Radiopaedia.org content and aims as well as a track record of consistently excellent contributions.