We are attempting to create the best radiology resource which is no small task and is going to take the combined efforts of many many people. These are a couple of thoughts about what Radiopaedia.org is NOT:
Radiopaedia.org is NOT a place to cut and paste content from textbooks, articles or other websites
- copyright is a legal concept enacted by most governments and any infringement threatens the very existence of Radiopaedia.org; see copyright issues
Radiopaedia.org is NOT a place for those who are protective of their prose
- this is a collaborative site, and any article you write will eventually be altered by other users
Radiopaedia.org is NOT a place for trolls
- be nice - we are all trying to build something special so if you disagree with something communicate in a respectful and mature way with each other
Radiopaedia.org is NOT a platform for you to promote your website or organisation
- we have a fantastic audience, and if you would like to sponsor us, we are more than happy to officially promote your organisation; see sponsorship
Radiopaedia.org is NOT an advice forum
- please do not post your own or your family's imaging and ask for advice - it's not that we don't care, but it is unethical for us to give advice, and also makes us vulnerable to medico-legal challenges
- there are 'second-opinion' services available online and we suggest you search them out
Radiopaedia.org is NOT an open-source project.
- although we periodically ask for advice in regards to new features, and actively encourage Radiopaedians to give us feedback on current and future features, the final decisions rests with Radiopaedia Australia PTY LTD
- we want to have as much discussion as possible with our user base as we develop new features, and welcome your input. Please visit our feedback forum and cast your votes !