Radiopaedia.org is more than just an amazing collaborative resource, it is also the perfect place to keep your case library.
Here are a few reasons why you should upload your cases to Radiopaedia.org:
- free registration
- unlimited storage capacity for your cases
- support for scrollable stacks, perfect for CT / MRI
- easy user interface
- automatic backup - we do all the backing up so you don't need to
- access all your cases from any computer connect to the internet
- search your cases by system, title or text content
- share your cases with colleagues (all you need is the url)
In addition we are working on a whole bunch of features to make this even better.
- ability to keep cases private
- build playlist of cases to use for teaching in quiz mode
- add questions to your cases for quiz mode
So now that you are ready to give it a go, here are a few links to help you get started, or just click 'Add case' and give it a go.
- anatomy of the perfect case
- patient confidentiality
- images / series
- attributes and selection tools