Dr Praveen Jha
- Radiology - Consultant
- Institution / Practice:
- Helsehuset Kongsberg, Norway
Radiopaedian since October 11, 2009
Current EditorPrevious Positions
- Previously Urogenital imaging editor
- Previously Obstetric imaging editor
- Previously Gynaecological imaging editor
Dr Praveen Jha is a radiologist in Norway, and has been a radiopaedian since 2009. He has held positions in urogenital, gynaecological and obstetric imaging. Presently, he is editor. In collaboration with Dr Frank Gaillard, Praveen had developed a learning radiopaedia app in renal pathology.
Praveen currently works as consultant radiologist at Helsehuset Kongsberg, Norway. He had worked earlier at Vijaya Diagnostic center, and Chinmaya Mission Hospital, Bangalore, India. He is a radiologist with widespread interests ranging from conventional radiography to MRI. He has been a speaker at CME events in neuroradiology and musculoskeletal radiology.
- Only allows editors to edit cases
- Permits use of case images