Dr Jeremy Jones ◉
MBChB MRCP FRCR DipMedEd
- Position:Radiology - Consultant
- Institution / Practice:Royal Hospital for Sick Children
- Country:United Kingdom
Radiopaedian since May 2, 2008
Current Deputy Editor in chiefPrevious Positions
- Previously Anatomy Section Editor
- Previously Assistant Editor
- Previously Deputy Editor
- Previously Managing editor
Gold Supporter since July 13, 2015
Dr Jeremy Jones is a Consultant Paediatric Radiologist at the Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Edinburgh, UK and an Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer of the University of Edinburgh. He has subspecialty interests in paediatric neuro and paediatric musculoskeletal imaging.
He is Lead for Undergraduate Radiology at Edinburgh Medical School and also the Lead for Technology Enhanced Learning for the Medical Education Directorate of NHS Lothian.