Dr Yuranga Weerakkody ◉
- Radiology - Consultant
- Institution / Practice:
- Imaging Pathways (Western Australia) | Royal Perth Hospital (Western Australia) | Diagnose.me (BV) - (Belgium - Netherlands)
Radiopaedian since October 6, 2008
Current Managing editorPrevious Positions
- Previously Gastrointestinal section editor
- Previously Assistant Managing Editor
Gold Supporter since July 29, 2015
Dr Yuranga Weerakkody is a Consultant Radiologist with particular subspeciality interests in Thoracic and Oncological Imaging. He has been part of the editorial board of Radiopaedia since 2010 and a Managing Editor since 2011. He played a key role in developing the Thoracic Imaging as well as Obstetrics and Gynaecology sections in Radiopaedia.
He is an editorial board member for Imaging Pathways, Western Australia (which is an international award winning imaging decision support tool) and a regular reviewer for several international radiology journals.
He is actively involved in teaching residents - registrars in the Western Australian radiology training scheme and in the undergraduate radiology teaching programmes at the University of Western Australia and the University of Notre Dame (Western Australia).
- Only allows editors to edit cases
- Requires permission to use case images