The term anterolisthesis refers to anterior displacement (forward slip) of a vertebral body relative to the one below.
Its severity can be graded by the Meyerding classification and its etiology classified according to the Wiltse type.
Related Radiopaedia articles
- fractures by location
- AO spine classification systems
cervical spine fracture classification systems
- AO classification of upper cervical injuries
- AO classification of subaxial injuries
- Anderson and D'Alonzo classification (odontoid fracture)
- Levine and Edwards classification (hangman fracture)
- Roy-Camille classification (odontoid process fracture )
- Allen and Ferguson classification (subaxial spine injuries)
- thoracolumbar spinal fracture classification systems
- three column concept of spinal fractures (Denis classification)
- classification of sacral fractures
- facet dislocation