Citation, DOI and article data
Dentomaxillofacial Radiology (DMFR) is the official journal of the International Association of Dentomaxillofacial Radiology (IADMFR) and is published by the British Institute of Radiology (BIR); it was first published in 1972. Its primary focus is head and neck imaging and oral radiology.
Its current Editor-in-Chief is Professor Michael Bornstein. The journal comes out eight times a year 1.
- 1972-1976: Otto Kriens
- 1977-1983: Ulf Welander
- 1984-1988: Stuart C White
- 1988-2001: Peter N Hirschmann
- 2001-2003: Douglas K Benn
- 2003-2010: Sharon L Brooks
- 2011-2020: Ralf Schulze
- 2020-now: Michael M Bornstein
- 1. About Dentomaxillofacial Radiology. https://www.birpublications.org/about/dmfr. https://www.birpublications.org/about/dmfr. [accessed 17 May 2021].