Citation, DOI and article data
Disclosures are an important part of your user profile.
Radiopaedia.org strives to ensure that our content is free from commercial bias or undue corporate influence. Furthermore, transparency is important to us. We, therefore, encourage you to include relevant financial disclosures in your profile's biography. In the future, we will have a dedicated disclosure section.
What do you need to disclose?
Please disclose all financial relationships, regardless of the amount, that you have had in the past 24 months with any ineligible company.
Additionally, please disclose any relationship and/or information that could be seen to bias your contributions.
Examples of ineligible companies
Ineligible companies are based on the definition and list proposed by the ACCME (Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education).
An ineligible company is any entity whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. For example:
- pharmaceutical companies
- manufacturers of health-related implantable or wearable products
- manufacturers of imaging equipment or supplies
- advertising, marketing, or communication firms whose clients are ineligible companies
- for a more exhaustive list see the ACCME standards page
Use a Bold heading "Disclosures" followed by bullet points, including the company name, the type of relationship and whether it is an ongoing relationship or past. For example:
- MediCompany - speaker fees (past)
- SurgiCompany - stockholder (ongoing)