Playlists are collections of ordered cases created by individual Radiopaedia users and have many uses but are particularly adept at helping with a variety of educational outcomes, such as preparing for exams, giving a talk, or collecting good examples of a particular entity.
Playlists allow the collation of both one's own cases, other cases, or a combination for a whole range of purposes. These may be personal or, as is often the case, for purposes of shared education and learning.
Playlists do not themselves undergo the editing process of submitted cases and written articles but, by their nature, contain material which has been primarily edited at the time of submission.
The site's search does return playlists, however, this is limited to the playlist's name, and by their very nature, this is not always a terribly useful insight into the quality of an individual playlist.
This page is intended as a listing of some of the playlists we feel are of a high standard.
Central nervous system
- congenital malformations (iOS pack) (Frank Gaillard)
- CT brain (iOS pack) (Alexandra Stanislavsky and Frank Gaillard)
- intraventricular pathology (iOS pack) (Frank Gaillard)
- neuroradiology (Ian Bickle)
- neuroradiology playlists (Frank Gaillard; 7 playlists each with 10-15 cases)
- perfect teaching cases: brain and spinal cord (Frank Gaillard)
- pineal region (iOS pack) (Frank Gaillard)
- pituitary region (iOS pack) (Frank Gaillard)
- posterior fossa pathology (iOS pack) (Frank Gaillard)
- RMH neuroradiology neuropathology series (29 individual short playlists)
- chest x-ray (iOS pack) (Frank Gaillard)
- chest x-ray teaching pack (Ian Bickle)
- chest x-ray basic search strategies and pathology part 1 (Andrew Murphy)
- chest x-ray basic search strategies and pathology part 2 (Andrew Murphy)
Emergency and trauma
- acute abdomen (iOS pack) (Frank Gaillard)
- on-call emergencies (Ian Bickle)
- perfect teaching cases: trauma imaging (Vikas Shah)
- surgical abdomen (Ian Bickle)
- AXR teaching pack (Ian Bickle)
- gastrointestinal tract (iOS pack) (Frank Gaillard)
- perfect teaching cases: acute abdominal pathology (Vikas Shah)
Head & neck
- Intervention (Ian Bickle)
- orthopaedics (Ian Bickle)
- perfect teaching cases musculoskeletal (Ian Bickle)
- tumor and tumor-like conditions (iOS pack) (Frank Gaillard)
- upper limb fractures (Jeremy Jones & Roberto Schubert)
- pediatric cases (iOS pack) (Jeremy Jones & Frank Gaillard)
- spinal cord and coverings (iOS pack) (Sara Wein & Frank Gaillard)