Citation, DOI & article data
The ejaculatory ducts are paired structures of the male reproductive system and convey seminal fluid.
Each ejaculatory duct is formed by the union of the excretory duct of the seminal vesicle and the ampulla of the ductus deferens and is approximately 2 cm long. The ducts course through the central zone of the prostate to open posteriorly on the verumontanum (just distal to the prostatic utricle), into the lumen of the prostatic urethra 1-4.
- 1. Snell R. Clinical anatomy. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. ISBN:0781743168. Read it at Google Books - Find it at Amazon
- 2. Kulkarni NVM. Clinical Anatomy:. Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub. ISBN:9350254972. Read it at Google Books - Find it at Amazon
- 3. Radiology Illustrated. Springer. ISBN:3642053211. Read it at Google Books - Find it at Amazon
- 4. Butler P, Mitchell A, Healy JC. Applied Radiological Anatomy. Cambridge University Press. (2012) ISBN:0521766664. Read it at Google Books - Find it at Amazon
- 5. Malatinsk E, Malatinsk LbF, Malatinsk LP, Malatinsk ZR, Malatinsk JrM, Malatinsk. Congenital anomalies of the seminal ducts. (1987) International urology and nephrology. doi:10.1007/BF02550472 - Pubmed