The European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR) is an international diploma issued and certified by the European Board of Radiology. The document certifies a radiologist to have the knowledge and competence in line with the European Society of Radiology (ESR) European Training Curriculum for Radiology 1.
The examination takes place every year in Vienna, Austria, as well as in other European cities with the examination organised by national radiological societies.
Eligibility criteria 2:
- candidates must be in at least their fifth year of national radiology training at the time of the examination
- active membership of the relevant national radiological society in the year of the examination
- candidates must be European Society of Radiology (ESR) full or corresponding members or members-in-training in the year of the examination
Registration is available through the European Board of Radiology website 3.
- 1. http://www.myesr.org/education/training-curricula
- 2. http://myebr.org/edir/elegibility
- 3. http://www.myebr.org/
- by country / jurisdiction
Australia and New Zealand
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR)
- RANZCR part 1
- RANZCR part 2
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian exams
- Ireland (Republic of)
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Australia and New Zealand