European Diploma in Radiology
The European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR) is an international diploma issued and certified by the European Board of Radiology. The document certifies a radiologist to have the knowledge and competence in line with the ESR European Training Curriculum for Radiology1 .
The examination takes place every year in Vienna, as well as in other European cities with the examination organised by national radiological societies.
- candidates must at least be in their fifth year of national radiology training at the time of the examination
- active membership of the relevant national radiological society in the year of the examination
- candidates must be ESR full or corresponding members or members in training in the year of the examination
Registration is available through the European Board of Radiology website3.
Australia and New Zealand
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR)
- RANZCR part 1
- RANZCR part 2
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian exams
- Ireland (Republic of)
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Australia and New Zealand
- 1. http://www.myesr.org/education/training-curricula
- 2. http://myebr.org/edir/elegibility
- 3. http://www.myebr.org/