European Diploma in Radiology
The European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR) is an international diploma issued and certified by the European Board of Radiology. The document certifies a radiologist to have the knowledge and competence in line with the ESR European Training Curriculum for Radiology1 .
The examination takes place every year in Vienna, as well as in other European cities with the examination organised by national radiological societies.
- candidates must at least be in their fifth year of national radiology training at the time of the examination
- active membership of the relevant national radiological society in the year of the examination
- candidates must be ESR full or corresponding members or members in training in the year of the examination
Registration is available through the European Board of Radiology website3.
- 1. http://www.myesr.org/education/training-curricula
- 2. http://myebr.org/edir/elegibility
- 3. http://www.myebr.org/
- by country / jurisdiction
Australia and New Zealand
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR)
- RANZCR part 1
- RANZCR part 2
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian exams
- Ireland (Republic of)
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Australia and New Zealand