The Final FRCR Part B examination (colloquially known as the Part 2B exam) is the final part of the FRCR examination set by the Royal College of Radiologists (RCR) in the United Kingdom. Passing the Final FRCR Part B examination entitles the candidate to become a Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR).
Candidates must have passed the Final FRCR Part A exam (part 2A) and have at least three years clinical training in radiology.
The examination is in three parts with written and oral components:
- Final FRCR Part B rapid reporting (written)
- Final FRCR Part B long cases (written)
- Final FRCR Part B viva (oral)
The exam is carried out over the course of two days with the written and oral components examined separately.
Further information is available on the Royal College of Radiologists' website including application details.
Related Radiopaedia articles
- by country / jurisdiction
Australia and New Zealand
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR)
- RANZCR part 1
- RANZCR part 2
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian exams
- Ireland (Republic of)
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Australia and New Zealand