Flip-flop (disambiguation)

Last revised by Joshua Yap on 27 Apr 2023

The term flip-flop in radiology refers to the reversal or inversion of a normally expected phenomenon. This is not to be confused with the footwear. It may refer to the following:

ADVERTISEMENT: Supporters see fewer/no ads

Updating… Please wait.

 Unable to process the form. Check for errors and try again.

 Thank you for updating your details.