Citation, DOI, disclosures and article data
At the time the article was created Henry Knipe had no recorded disclosures.View Henry Knipe's current disclosures
At the time the article was last revised Mohamed Saber had no recorded disclosures.View Mohamed Saber's current disclosures
It is more common in females with a M:F of 1:2 2.
Esophageal bronchi may be the main bronchus, which gives rise to esophageal lung, or may be a lobar bronchus, most commonly a lower lobe bronchus.
Arterial supply and venous drainage are variable:
- arterial supply: may arise directly from the thoracic aorta
- venous drainage: may be to systemic or pulmonary circulations
- unilateral alveolar opacity and air bronchogram as a result of aspiration 4
- mediastinal shift to the affected side 2
- barium fills the bronchus and first-order branches 2
- 1. Stringer DA, Babyn PS. Pediatric Gastrointestinal Imaging and Intervention. B. C. Decker. ISBN:1550090798. Read it at Google Books - Find it at Amazon
- 2. Lallemand D, Quignodon J, Courtel J. Pediatric Radiology. 1996;26 (3): . doi:10.1007/BF01405293
- 3. Coley BD. Caffey's Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging (Caffeys Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging). Saunders. ISBN:B00D5T5MMY. Read it at Google Books - Find it at Amazon