Citation, DOI, disclosures and article data
At the time the article was created Tim Luijkx had no recorded disclosures.View Tim Luijkx's current disclosures
At the time the article was last revised Tom Foster had no recorded disclosures.View Tom Foster's current disclosures
Operation Bookworm aimed to improve articles that deal with classification or grading systems or a subdivision of any other kind. At its end about one third of all such articles had been updated.
- Type: improving classification systems on the site
- decide on style guide for classifications
- classification systems included in longer articles
- should this be brought out in a stand-alone article?
- identify all stand-alone classification system articles
- add appropriate date of publication / version
- check to see if new version available
- setup system to periodically review articles for updates
- Duration: July-September 2016
- Team: Varun Babu, Frank Gaillard, Piotr Gołofit, Jeremy Jones, Praveen Jha, Tim Luijkx (lead), Matt Morgan