Persistent ulnar styloid ossicle
Citation, DOI and article data
Seen as a well-corticated ossification just adjacent to the ulnar styloid.
- os triangulare: a small accessory ossicle located between the ulnar styloid, lunate and triquetrum
- ununited old ulnar styloid fracture
- 1. Biyani A, Mehara A, Bhan S. Morphological variations of the ulnar styloid process. (1990) Journal of hand surgery (Edinburgh, Scotland). 15 (3): 352-4. Pubmed
- 2. Minami A, Ishikawa J, Kondo E. Painful unfused separate ossification center of the ulnar styloid: a case report. (1994) The Journal of hand surgery. 19 (6): 1045-7. Pubmed
- 3. Wijffels M, Ring D. The Influence of Non-union of the Ulnar Styloid on Pain, Wrist Function and Instability after Distal Radius Fracture. (2011) Journal of hand and microsurgery. 3 (1): 11-4. doi:10.1007/s12593-011-0033-z - Pubmed