Radiology training in India
Citation, DOI & article data
Radiology training in India is a two/three years program depending on the course opted for.
- DNB: Diplomate of national board (3 years)
- MD: Doctor of medicine (3 years)
- DMRD: Diploma in medical radiodiagnosis (2 years)
- DM Interventional Radiology : Doctorate of medicine(3 years)
- DNB Endovascular and Interventional Radiology : Diplomate of national board (3 years)
The entry to these courses is through different sets of examinations that are given after the graduation in medical college (i.e. after MBBS).
MD/ DNB Radiodiagnosis qualified candidates are eligible for superspeciality courses DM interventional Radiology and DNB in Endovascular and Interventional Radiology