Radiology training in the UK is a popular and worthwhile specialty.
Training is usually taken over a 5 year period with general training across the first three years and sub-specialty training in the last two years.
As registrars progress through training, they are expected to pass the FRCR examination.
Radiology programmes generally do well in GMC training surveys, with a total satisfaction score from 2014 trainees of 83.8 1.
- General Medical Council. National training survey 2014 Key findings. 2014. PDF
Related Radiopaedia articles
- by country / jurisdiction
Australia and New Zealand
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR)
- RANZCR part 1
- RANZCR part 2
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian exams
- Ireland (Republic of)
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Australia and New Zealand