The RANZCR anatomy paper 2 is part of the first part RANZCR examinations.
The RANZCR website contains up to date information on the format of the exam here.
This exam has eight questions, each with three components:
- identification of structures arrowed on different imaging studies (labelling)
- questions based on gross anatomy specimens, anatomical diagrams or imaging studies
- questions based on normal variants
Note: details correct at time of writing. Please check with RANZCR for updated details.
- 1. Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists [website]. Available from: RANZCR Part 1 Examination. Accessed: 30/03/2015.
Australia and New Zealand
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR)
- RANZCR part 1
- RANZCR part 2
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian exams
- Ireland (Republic of)
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Australia and New Zealand