RANZCR applied imaging technology (AIT) paper 2 is one of two physics components of the RANZCR part 1 examination.
The RANZCR website contains up to date information on the format of the exam here.
AIT paper 2 consists of 100 MCQs (best answer of 5 stems) taken in 120 minutes. It is an electronic exam and a pass rate of ≥60% is required.
Note: details correct at time of writing. Please check with RANZCR for updated details.
- 1. Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists [website]. Available from: Applied Imaging Technology Examination Format . Accessed: 04/01/2014.
Related Radiopaedia articles
- by country / jurisdiction
Australia and New Zealand
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR)
- RANZCR part 1
- RANZCR part 2
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian exams
- Ireland (Republic of)
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Australia and New Zealand