The RANZCR radiodiagnosis MCQ exam is part of the RANZCR part 2 examination.
The examination consists of 100 multiple choice questions, each with a stem and 5 possible answers, and is of 2 hours in duration. Since August 2012 the examination has been delivered electronically. Currently it is only held in Sydney, Australia.
Note: details correct at time of writing. Please check with RANZCR for updated details.
- 1. Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists [website]. Available from: RANZCR Part 2 Examination. Accessed: 31/03/2015.
Related Radiopaedia articles
- by country / jurisdiction
Australia and New Zealand
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR)
- RANZCR part 1
- RANZCR part 2
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian exams
- Ireland (Republic of)
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Australia and New Zealand