Tendon instability

Dr Henry Knipe et al.

Tendon instability can refer to the dislocation or subluxation. Common locations include:

Article information

rID: 65579
Synonyms or Alternate Spellings:
  • Tendon dislocation
  • Tendon subluxation

ADVERTISEMENT: Supporters see fewers/no ads

Updating… Please wait.

 Unable to process the form. Check for errors and try again.

 Thank you for updating your details.