Going on-call for the first time is a daunting experience for many radiology trainees. That's why we are creating a series of tutorials focussed on teaching core conditions across emergency radiology.
The tutorial series utilizes Radiopaedia.org's Playlist feature and each tutorial set has pre-reading articles and cases as well as a series of cases to be given as an interactive tutorial. Topics covered include:
- body trauma
- neuroradiology core conditions including MRI emergencies
- head and neck emergencies
- chest and abdominal emergencies
- vascular and interventional imaging
- common and "not-to-miss" musculoskeletal conditions
- obstetric and gynecological emergencies
- pediatric core conditions
Firstly we would like to collect some information on what teaching trainees are currently getting (promise, it's a very short questionnaire) and then you can access the free preview and give us some feedback. To access just click here.