In the next few days we are going to deploy a complete overhaul of the search page. This has been required not only to make it easier to find the case or article that you are looking for but also in preparation for mobile-friendly responsive design (which is currently being deployed piecemeal in beta). We are also going to be including other content types in search results (e.g. blog posts, courses, user-profiles etc..) which needed a change in layout.
The main changes you will see on the new search page:
- results will be presented as a single column
- articles have the first few lines of text shown
- all result types (currently Articles and Cases) will be mixed together ordered by relevance
- modalities included in cases will be visible
- diagnostic certainty is made more promient
- filtering / sorting
- result types can be filtered easily to only show one type of content (e.g. cases only)
- all filtering and sorting options currently available will remain
- ability to filter cases by modality has been added
- filtering and sorting does not require a page re-load so is faster
Hope you enjoy these changes.