Around this time every year, we have the great pleasure of announcing the new Radiopaedia.org editorial board for 2015/16. This year we are very excited as we have a pool of great subeditors and site editors to draw on to appoint a very strong team of section editors.
Among the section editors we have some new faces and some old faces returning. Our 2015-2016 section editors from around the globe are:
- Anatomy: Dr Craig Hacking, Australia
- Breast: Dr Alexandra Stanislavsky, Australia
- Cardiac: Dr Ayush Goel, India
- CNS: Dr Bruno Di Muzio, Brazil
- Chest: Dr Hani Al Salam, Canada
- Gastrointestinal: Dr Ian Bickle, Brunei Darussalam
- Gynecology: Dr Prashant Mudgal, India
- Hematology: Dr Jan Gerstenmaier, Australia
- Head and neck: Dr Praveen Jha, India
- Hepatobiliary: Dr Mohammad A ElBeialy, Egypt
- Interventional radiology: Dr Dylan Kurda, Jordan/Australia
- Musculoskeletal: Dr Tim Luijkx, The Netherlands
- Obstetric: Dr Avni Skandhan, India
- Oncology: Dr Amir Rezaee, Australia
- Pediatric: Dr Maxime St-Amant, Canada
- Pathology: Dr Andrew Ryan, Australia
- Physics: Dr Ahmed Abd Rabou, Egypt
- Spine: Dr Matt Skalski, United States of America
- Urogenital: Dr Matt Morgan, United States of America
- Vascular: Dr Aditya Shetty, India
Additionally, we have a team of more than ten site editors and subeditors, who do a great job supporting the section and managing editors - you can see the entire list here.
The senior managing editors and Radiopaedia.org's BDFL, Dr Frank Gaillard, remain unchanged. We are looking forward to the next 12 months, with many projects underway all aimed at continually improving Radiopaedia.org.
Want to get involved? Read my blog post on How to contribute to Radiopaedia.org.
NB: Opinions expressed are those of the author alone, and are not those of his employer nor of Radiopaedia.org.