- learn how to identify the early signs of an MCA infarct on CT. What is the hyperdense MCA sign?
- learn how to diagnose this important surgical emergency with both CT and ultrasound. How thick is too thick?
- learn the classic appearance of an extradural haematoma and the simple rules that can help distinguish it from subdural blood.
- learn the typical ultrasound and CT features of cholecystitis and how to identify gallstones. What gallbladder wall thickness is considered too thick?
- learn how to recognise the 5 different types of pulmonary lobar collapse, an essential skill for any clinician. Which is the hardest one to detect? Collapse of which lobe will obscure the left hemi-diaphragm?
It has been a long time coming, but finally we have blog.
This will be the place were you get to hear about a whole bunch of stuff. Not only will there be special cases and quizes but also posts about any new features we are working on, and some tips about how to use existing features. Best of all, because (like any other blog) you have the ability to comment, we hope you will join in the discussion and help us make the site even better.
I look forward to sharing thoughts and content in the near future.