- Hypodense area at mediolateral part of right kidney which consistent of renal laceration.
- Hypodense lesion at upper pole of the right kidney infavour of segmental infarct.
- Tiny right perinephric fluid collection.
- Right adrenal haematoma.
- Small hypodense areas at posterior segments of the right lobe of the liver infavour of contusion.
- Tiny hepatic subcapsular haematoma adjacent to contusion.
- Hypodense areas compatible with contusion at upper border of spleen.
- Filling defect in the IVC at the level of the renal veins which is consistent of partial thrombosis.
- Abdominopelvic free fluid.
- Bilateral haemothorax.
- Right lower lobe pulmonary consolidation.
No evidence of extravasation from vascular , GI and GU systems.