- diffuse thickening of the wall of entire thoracic and abdominal aorta with mild enhancement.
- diffuse long segment, very tight stenosis, of the scanned proximal left common carotid arteries as well as the left subclavian artery with enhancing thread like lumen.
- normal brachiocephalic artery as well as the right CCA and subclavian artery.
- moderate progressive attenuation of the abdominal aorta as well as the iliac arteries with decreased enhancement.
- the main pulmonary artery appears mildly dilated with diffuse mildly enhancing wall thickening of the pulmonary arteries. Mild diffuse attenuation of the left pulmonary artery as well as stenosis of the distal right pulmonary artery.
- no evidence of dissecting aortic flaps could be detected within the ascending or descending thoracic aorta. No evidence of periaortic leakage.