3rd metacarpal fracture
Citation, DOI & case data
History of trauma to right hand due to fall. No History of loss of consciousness. On examination no open wound & tenderness on the 3rd, 4th metacarpal.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
No clear fracture in the PA view, but the oblique view shows a fracture in the right third metacarpal bone.
When studying x-rays, one position should not be satisfied to make the correct diagnosis, at least two positions should be made.
Correct position means correct diagnosis
13 public playlists include this case
- Trauma Surgery by Sofia M Dueno
- MS by Albert Guillemette
- m3 ei by Fabian Pallasch
- Musculoskeletal by Faris Durmo
- ْX Ray by Ibrahim M. Jubarah
- laxye playlist by Fabian Pallasch
- Bone lesion by ZUL KHAIRUL AZWADI BIN ISMAIL
- salmony by Fabian Pallasch
- radio by Catalina Pocriste
- Image Int Revision by Robert Michael Barnes
- yyuuu by TIANYU HUO
- Hand trauma by Mohammad Osama Hussein Yonso ◉
- Hand X-ray by Eva Koumasi