3rd metacarpal fracture
Citation, DOI & case data
Jones J, 3rd metacarpal fracture. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 27 Nov 2022) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-6394
20 times by 4 users - see full revision history
19th Jun 2009
Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Inclusion in quiz mode:
Hand injury after fighting. Intoxicated.
Age: 25 years.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Intra-articular fracture of the third metacarpal head. Minimal displacement.
Fracture of the 3rd metacarpal after a fighting injury.
1 article features images from this case
21 public playlists include this case
- Mod 10 by Megan Fisher
- Finger Fractures by Andrew Green
- Image Int Revision by Robert Michael Barnes
- RADIOLOGY by ROSHAN RAJENDRA
- Extremity radiographs by Dr Pallavi Kamat
- simple fractures and dislocations for wk 1 by Denise Foulkes
- Hand Radiographs by Anthony Pennuto
- fraxx by ahmet tezce
- cases by Mr Mohammed Abdullah Alshehri
- Hand X-ray by Eva Koumasi
- Xrays by JKD
- co assistenten by Sandra Hein
- Specific! by Dr. Atanas Kravaev
- Oo by Dr Ghada Mahmoud Abdul-Rafee'
- Xray for Class by Garret Wood
- Mod 10 Review by Puneet Shoker
- Musculoesquelético by Thales Marzarotto
- Musculoskeletal by Dr. Faris Durmo
- Hand and Wrist by Ms Vicki Koi ◉
- upper and low extremy by max
- Radiographic Practice 4 week 12 by Denise Foulkes