- Right mastoiditis with complete opacification of the mastoid air cells by secretions showing abnormal signal and patchy post contrast enhancement. It also shows small cortical defects.
- Intracranial extenion showing:
- Meningeal thickening and enhancement along the tentorial leaflets, the temporal lobe and right cerebellar hemisphere.
- Loss of normal signal void of the right transverse, sigmoid and examined portion of the right internal jugular vein which post contrast enhancement.
- Associated right temporal and cerebellar swelling and edema signal.
- Similar opacfictaion of the left mastoid air cells by abnormal signal and enhancement.