- thickened and enhancing myometrium and cervical canal containing complex-appearing fluid
- thickened right uterosacral ligament
- Complex appearing pelvic free fluid extending anteriorly around the urinary bladder
- dilated serpiginous structures in the bilateral adnexa consistent with pyo/hydrosalpinx
- enlarged bilateral iliac, paracaval and para-aortic lymph nodes
- enlarged bilateral inguinal lymph nodes, suggesting inflammation also involving the lower vagina
Findings on CT are most consistent with pelvic inflammatory disease.