5th metatarsal fracture
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Oblique fracture of the distal 5th metatarsal diaphysis with some periosteal reaction and early callus formation.
A classic footballer's injury: inversion resulting in a base of 5th metatarsal fracture.
10 public playlist include this case
- Foot Radiographs by Anthony Pennuto
- Foot by Mohammed asif
- Extremity radiographs by Dr Pallavi Kamat
- MEDS2144 Lower Extremity Trauma by Dr Tom Molyneux ◉
- Practice Reads by Timothy Brookes
- pelvic and lower limb fractures by Dr Salman Ansari
- Pelvic and Lower Limb Fractures by RAB Two
- Trauma - lower extremity by Dr Tom Molyneux ◉
- RX MSX by Fabio P
- Fuss MSK by Jens Christian Paul ◉