- Mild microcephaly.
- Mild facial hypoplasia.
- Evidence of prior cardiac surgery with median sternotomy wires and mild increased cardiac shadow. Normal lungs vascularity.
- Mildly thickened bilateral clavicles.
- Shortened upper and lower extremities.
- Medial spurs at bilateral proximal tibiaal diametaphysis seen.
- Left tibia varus deformity seen.
- Bilateral six metacarpal digits seen. The sixth digits are seen at the medial aspects of the hands consistent with bilateral post-axial polydactyly.
- Bilateral capito-hamate coalition.
The overall dysmorphic skeletal features and the history of congenital of heart disease would highly suggest Ellis-van Creveld syndrome.