Metabolically active FDG-avid variable sized lymph nodes, including:
- cervical: bilateral upper and lower deep cervical lymph nodes (more extensive at left side) with SUVmax 15.6 over 1.6 cm as measured on the left at level IV
- left axillary level I with SUVmax 15.6 over 2.2 x 1.1 cm
- mediastinal: pre-vascular, pre-tracheal, aortopulmonary, subcarinal, right tracheo-bronchial , cardiophrenic and epiphrenic lymph nodes with SUVmax 8.4 over 1.9 cm as recorded at right tracheobronchial nodes
- abdominal: portocaval, porta hepatis, perisplenic, peripancreatic, aorto-caval, retrocrural and mesenteric with SUVmax 13.8 over 3.2 x 1.8 cm in perisplenic
- spleen: mildly enlarged with patchy FDG uptake with SUVmax 6.4.