Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Tri-phasic CT of abdomen and pelvis showing fusiform shaped abdominal aortic aneurism at L1/L2 level and not reaching renal vessels, measuring 10.8 x 8.8 cm in CC and transverse dimensions respectively. S crescent line of intimal calcification is seen on axial images that also represents tangential calcium sign. The size of the aneurysm and intramural thrombosed blood put the patient in high risk of aneurysmal rupture. the patient was admitted for vascular intervention.
Additional findings are:
- Diffuse atherosclerotic changes of the thoracic and abdominal aorta as well as main iliac vessels.
- Bilateral renal atrophic changes more on left side.
- 13 mm gall bladder stone.
- Spondylosis of dorso-lumbar spine.
- Bilateral hip joints DJD changes.
- Left ventricular wall hypertrophy (18 mm).
- Inter-ventricular septum thickening (20 mm).