Abdominal wall endometriosis post C-section
Citation, DOI & case data
Abdominal wall mass, with cyclical pain. Previous C- section.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Right rectus sheath mass, with mild enhancement.
The remainder of the abdomen is normal in appearance.
3 case questions available
Endometriosis in the anterior abdominal wall, following C-section at the scar site, so called 'scar endometriosis' and is one of the most common forms of endometriosis.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlists include this case
- OBSTRETICS by Shreyas
- GUT by Khush Bakht
- Gynecology by abdallah abu younes
- MS by Radhika Prasad
- OBSTETRICA by Solari Damian
- Gynaecology Viva 3 by Babawale S. Niyi
- ADITI GIT by Aditi Vipin
- Abdomen - female disease by Fabio P
- InteGrated by Marsel N L
- Genito urinary by Mina Sameh Rizk
- Tac by DANIELA DE LA VEGA
- Asef 2B cases by Thevarajah Viyasar
- Shuyi MSK by Shuyi Guo
- 1111sasimnkn by faramarz