Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- pelvis: narrow sacrosciatic notches and flattened acetabular roofs.
- lateral lumbosacral: nearly horizontal sacrum.
- trident hand, diffuse brachydactyly.
- short femur, flared distal femoral metaphysis.
Classic features of achondroplasia, the most common type of dwarfism compatible with life.
17 public playlist include this case
- paeds viva by Dr Yu Xuan Kitzing
- Abhi by dr elroy
- Part 1 Review Cases by Lauren Tollefson
- Skeletal dysplasias by RAB Two
- Shuyi MSK by Shuyi Guo
- MSK by Dr Naqibullah Foladi
- Lesson 2: Skeletal Dysplasias by Lauren Tollefson
- HP - Musculoskeletal by Dr Himanshu Pendse
- Skeletal anomalies by Dr Dylan Kurda
- Bone Path III Midterm by Dr. Nathan Cashion
- DI 2201 Review by Caitlyn Charteris
- S - practice 2017: MSK by Western Australian Radiology Training
- my msk study group by Mohamed Abo Bakr
- Normal, Anomalies & Dysplasias by Dr Varsha Kumar
- FMADEN MSK Reporting contents and structure based on interesting cases by FIRAT MADEN
- CHR 662L Lesson 2: Skeletal Dysplasia by jtaylordacbr
- WDHB - Paediatrics by Pieter Wood