Right lower quadrant pain with fever and vomiting.
CT abdomen and pelvis
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
There is a distended appendix with an enhancing wall and two appendicoliths. Stranding is seen in the periappendiceal fat. No abnormal periappendiceal fluid collection or free gas can be seen. Few mesenteric lymph nodes in the vicinity of the inflamed appendix.
Incidental liver cyst in segment VIII.
These findings are pathognomonic for acute appendicitis.
1 article features images from this case
22 public playlist include this case
- CT Abdomen by Dr Stephanie BM Tan
- Spots by Dr Ali Basim
- CT by neilgperera
- Ūmus_pilvas by Dr Tomas Jurevicius
- GI/GU by Dr Mohit Kumar
- AP by MUSTAFA YASİR ÖZLÜ
- Abdomen by Jens Christian Paul ◉
- urgente by Popovici Alexandra
- CT abdo starter cases by Alex Davies
- Alfred ED Teaching: Abdomen by Dr Andrew Dixon ◉
- CT abdominal pathology by James Carroll
- GI 1 by HoangHuong
- Key cases by Dr Barney Wong
- PTE - Radiology acute abdominal CT by dr. Sándor Szukits
- pathognomonic by Dr Ali Basim
- git by Dr. madiha ishaq
- Abdo I by Jeremy
- nezar GIT by nezar shlaka
- Medphysics by Neel Patel
- 2B Viva 3 by Dr Dai Roberts ◉
- A.emira 2B (2) by Ahmed Emira
- Apendicitis by Dr Diego González ◉