Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
· Transient hepatic attenuation noted in periportal region.
· Portal vein is dilated 16mm, no / patchy contrast filling suggestive of thrombus.
· Superior mesentric vein and distal 2/3 of splenic vein also show thrombus.
· Splenic vein at hilum appears normal.
· The spleen is normal in size shows few predominantly peripheral based hypodense lesions suggestive of infarcts.
· Small bowel loops are not dilated , however show wall thickening.
· Large bowel loops are collapsed and appear normal.