Citation, DOI & case data
3 days of right upper abdominal pain and vomiting.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The gallbladder is mildly over distended with mild diffuse wall edema.
Multiple calculi with sludge noted in the gallbladder lumen. Size range is 3 - 5 mm.
A calculus is noted in the mid part of the common bile duct (5 mm) with dilated proximal duct and right and left hepatic ducts.
The main pancreatic duct is normal.
The pancreas is normal.
11 public playlists include this case
- A new cases by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- urgente by Popovici Alexandra
- 6th year pre-learning by UoE Radiology
- SDL quiz by Ms Amoolya Mannava
- MSSP Week 17 by Simon MacGowan
- Gallbladder by Izabela Jovanovska
- SJH Radiology Rotation Ultrasound Cases by Elias Taxakis
- Tufts Capstone Quiz by T Carraway
- Abdo by eliotb
- A NEW US by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- US for ED by Rod