Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- The pancreas is diffusely and massively enlarged with a multifocal cystic collection demonstrating low T1 and high T2 signal intensity with the largest pocket of 8 X 6 cm as well as multiple gas loculi with signal voids denoting infected pancreatic necrosis.
- Peri-pancreatic fluid collection as well as peri-pancreatic fat stranding and small enlarged peri-pancreatic lymph nodes.
- The pancreatic lesion is associated with compression of the distal CBD with proximal CBD as well as central intra-hepatic ducts dilatation.
- Mild ascites as well as minimal bilateral pleural effusions.
- The gall bladder shows small signal void of gall stones.
- No evidence of CBD stones.
- The liver is average sized with smooth regular outline, no definite focal hepatic lesion.
- A left renal lower pole 5 X 5 cm simple cortical cyst.