Acute pulmonary embolism
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Salam H, Acute pulmonary embolism. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 31 Mar 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-13286
At the time the case was submitted for publication Hani Makky Al Salam had no recorded disclosures.View Hani Makky Al Salam's current disclosures
23 Mar 2011
10 times, by 4 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Age: 60 years
From the case: Acute pulmonary embolism
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Axial C+ CTPA
Good quality CTPA.
Extensive right sided segmental and subsegmental (to upper, middle and lower lobes) pulmonary arterial filling defects in keeping with acute pulmonary emboli.
Bilateral minimal pleural effusion, with bibasal atelectesis.
No other lung parynchymal changes.
Right segmental and subsegmental acute pulmonary emboli.
1 article features images from this case
21 public playlists include this case
- Torax by Johana Rosinger
- PE or No PE by Kelton Black
- Hallazgos críticos by Daniel Schneider Moreno
- Key Conditions Exam by Thomas Manning
- HematoChest by Ayshah
- MBBS5 Radiology by Luke Scott
- m3 by Alexander Ziegler
- Thorax by Jelena Birdina
- SJH Radiology Rotation Chest Cases by Elias Taxakis
- CT Chest Interpretation cases by Siddharth S Vijayakumar
- Chest by Chester Chong
- Pulmonary Embolus by mehvish khatoon
- #12 Heart, mediastinum. by Petro Chukur
- CTPA by Devandiran Sandra Sagaran
- Aorta by Johana Rosinger
- Propofology by David Lyness
- first by Keith Lustig
- Test 1 by Nicholas Parsons
- Torax by Luis Fernando Gonçalves
- Emergency radiology course - Chest / CTPAs KD by Kevin Dunne
- PE by kalpesh bhesaniya