Adenoid cystic carcinoma (lacrimal gland)
Citation, DOI and case data
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Lobulated expansion and enhancement of the right lacrimal gland. No invasion of surrounding structures. No perineural spread.
The differential for this case includes other lacrimal gland tumors, lymphoma, and pseudotumor. Pathology revealed adenoid cystic carcinoma.
It is important to assess for perineural spread along the ophthalmic division (V1) of the trigeminal nerve by looking at the cavernous sinus and Meckel cave.
1 article features images from this case
13 public playlist include this case
- Head and Neck - Adult Clinical Conditions - Orbit by Dr Charlie Handley
- osce by Dr Amin Payandeh
- Orbital Lesions by Radiologie SBK
- nezar head and neck by nezar shlaka
- Orbit by Dr Ali Basim
- Neuroradiology by Dr Muhammad Bin Zulfiqar
- Viva2 by yu faye yu
- Mostración 10-09-20 by Emanuel AP
- Orbita by Koestner ◉
- H&N by Dr. Kenneth Kwok
- HEAD AND NECK TUMORS by Deyan P. Ivanov
- RadioP 2020 by Dr anthony trimboli ◉
- orbita by Marta Aguilar Perez