Citation, DOI and case data
Left upper quadrant mass.
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
A large left adrenal mass lesion with a well-defined lobulated contour and areas of necrosis, seen indenting the upper pole of the left kidney. It shows mild post-contrast heterogeneous enhancement.
1 article features images from this case
13 public playlist include this case
- Viva2 by yu faye yu
- Genitourinary Imaging - Adrenal Glands by Dr Aman Sandhu
- RH_ADRENAL by Dr Rob Henderson
- RANZCR Genitourinary Syllabus - Dead Radiologist Society by Dr Michael Carey
- GUT by dr Maimoona murad khan
- Abdo - Adult Clinical Conditions - Adrenal by Dr Charlie Handley
- CT Thorax by Dr Pallavi Kamat
- ADITI GUT by Dr Aditi Vipin
- GUT by Dr Dr Angel Mthalane
- GU by Dr Bilal Vanlioglu
- Maraki by Maria Michailidou
- gu by Christine Dan Lantsman
- Abdominal by Dr. Robert Ligetfalvi