Agenesis of corpus callosum
Incidental finding in an adult male patient presenting with TIA symptoms
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Absent corpus callosum. No acute findings.
Typical features of callosal agenesis in an adult patient.
1 article features images from this case
13 public playlist includes this case
- GK - Neuro - Brain - Congenital
- 6b_151 Craniospinal Congenital Malformations
- 2nd PRACTICE VIVA CNS/HN 20 CASES
- corpo caloso
- SAY NEURO Brain & Intracranial: 1. Congenital Malformations
- RANZCR Anatomy Paper One April 2011
- Craniospinal congenital abnormalities
- interesting CT